OSX pain continues
Just a quick little update: I’ve been busy. Sorry.
A slightly longer update: All I’ve done with spirit-age is add a nicer menu and continue to try and integrate awesomium into the mac build. They share the same code base, but I was able to safely remove browser dependencies because of the wrapper class I wrote.
The problem is that while trying to link awesomium properly I used the install_name_tool command and broke things pretty bad.
When I get all that funny business finished I’ll be adding in sprites exported with texture packer and writing a post about that nifty little piece of software.
Thanks for the read, I’ll be back with more soon.